Passover Wine Sale
February 20 - March 7
Hard to find Kosher for Passover wines are available for you and your family this Passover! You’ll be ready for your Seder with dozens of choices available from our friends at Gordon’s Fine Wines & Liquors. Those who purchase 12 or more bottles are entitled to a 10% discount. If you have any questions about this year’s wine sale, please contact Bev Nadler at (413) 739-4715 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we usually feature an in-person tasting, this year, Kosher for Passover wine may be purchased in two different ways:
- You may place a custom order by completing this order form and returning it to the JCC no later than Sunday, March 7.
- Orders can be emailed, mailed or dropped off at the JCC.
- All orders must be paid in full either by credit card or check when order is placed.
- Please contact Dawn Frazer-Malone at 739-4715 or at email@example.com to arrange for a date and time for curbside pickup. You can pickup your wine from Monday, March 22 through Thursday, March 25.
Cash and Carry:
- Purchase your wine from a wide selection available at the JCC’s front desk beginning Monday, March 1.
- Wine will be on display beginning Monday, March 1 and is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Come early for the best selection. Once the wines are gone, the stock will not be replenished.