Adult Aquatic Lessons
Classes ensure plenty of individual attention and practice time. The objective is to teach adults to swim and to be safe in and around the water. All levels will include basic water skills and stroke technique as well as introducing a wide range of personal safety skills.
Private and Semi-Private Adult Swim lessons are currently on pause.
Adult Group Swim Lessons
Learn the proper foundation to prepare you to swim all the different strokes.
Stay tuned for more information about our upcoming schedule.
Private and Semi-Private Swim Lessons (On Pause)
Adult Private and Semi-Private Swim Lesson rates are as follows:
- 30-minute session: $27 JCC members, $42 general public
- Five 30-minute sessions: $130 JCC members, $210 general public
- Ten 30-minute sessions: $250 JCC members, $400 general public
- 30-minute session: $42 JCC members, $58 general public
- Five 30-minute sessions: $205 JCC members, $290 general public
- Ten 30-minute sessions: $400 JCC members, $560 general public
Private and Semi-Private Swim Lesson Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.