Adult Aquatic Lessons
Classes ensure plenty of individual attention and practice time. The objective is to teach adults to swim and to be safe in and around the water. All levels will include basic water skills and stroke technique as well as introducing a wide range of personal safety skills.
Adult Swim Beginner – Learn the proper foundation to prepare you to swim all the different strokes.
Adult Swim Intermediate – This course is for swimmers who already know how to swim laps but want to improve their strokes.
$88 JCC Members; $128 General Public
Private and Semi-Private Swim Lesson Rates (Not Offered At This Time):
- One 30-minute session – $27 (JCC member) / $42 (general public)
- Five 30-minute sessions – $130 (JCC member) / $210 (general public)
- Ten 30-minute sessions – $250 (JCC member) / $400 (general public)
- One semi-private 30-minute session – $42 (JCC member) / $58 (general public)
- Five semi-private 30-minute sessions – $205 (JCC member) / $290 (general public)
- Ten semi-private 30-minute sessions – $400 (JCC member) / $560 (general public)
*Private and Semi-Private Swim lesson Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable