Hello Kehillah Friends! We miss you, so please join us on Kehillah’s Facebook Page.
PLEASE NOTE: Project RIDE has been POSTPONED until further notice.
What is the Kehillah program?
- Kehillah means “community” in Hebrew.
- The mission of Kehillah, the JCC Special Needs Program, is to provide quality recreational, social, and enrichment programs for children, teens, and adults with special needs.
- All Kehillah programs provide a safe and nurturing environment for participants to have fun, build self-esteem, and learn new skills.
- We are committed to fostering a fun and welcoming environment where participants can develop skills and independence, and cultivate meaningful relationships.
Who can participate?
- Kehillah is designed for preschoolers, children, teens and adults with developmental delays, autism spectrum disorders, and social and emotional challenges.. All classes are designed to enhance social, emotional and physical skills of our participants. Our goal is to create a feeling of community at the JCC for children, teens and young adults with special needs.
- The Kehillah program, like all programs at the JCC, is open to people of all faiths, ethnicities and beliefs.
Kehillah is supported in part by the Sadye Silver Fund, the Harold Grinspoon Foundation, the Korn Family and the JCC InFUND.