JCC Maccabi Games
JCC Maccabi Games
The JCC Maccabi Games® is a sports competition held each summer in North America and is the second largest organized sports program for Jewish teenagers in the world.
Boys Basketball 14U
Boys Basketball 16U
Girls Basketball 16U
Boys Baseball 14U
Boys Baseball 16U
Boys Soccer 16U
Boys Soccer 14U
Girls Soccer 16U
Ice Hockey 16U
Girls Volleyball 16U
JCC Maccabi ArtsFest® is a weeklong arts experience for creative Jewish teens featuring workshops in a variety of specialties with some of the leading artists in each field. ArtsFest offers artists the opportunity to partake in intimate master classes during the day and party at the largest Jewish teen block party at night. The program culminates in an exciting final showcase, where each specialty will have the opportunity to share their creations with fellow ArtsFest and Games participants and invited guests.
- Culinary Arts
- Musical Theater
- Rock Band
- Social Media Squad
- Visual Arts
- Vocal Music
All athletes must:
- Be between the ages of 13 and 16 as of July 31, 2021.
- Have at least one Jewish parent and identify as being Jewish on a year-round basis.
- Reside in Western Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island or Hartford County.
All athletes must fill out an application, and turn in with their deposit to reserve a spot.
FEES & PAYMENTS
- The cost of participating with Team Springfield is as follows:
- Members – TBA
- General Public – TBA
- Payment plan is available for all participants.
- All paperwork is due by April 1, 2021.
- Complete payment is due by June 15, 2021.
- After this date, a late fee of $150 per late item will be assessed and your participation may be at risk.
FUNDRAISING & SCHOLARSHIPS
- There are many opportunities to reduce the cost for participation in the JCC Maccabi Games.
- Athletes can apply for a scholarship, if they are residents of Western Massachusetts (Berkshire, Franklin, Hampden, and Hampshire counties) or Southern Vermont (Bennington and Windham counties), of up to $500 from the Harold Grinspoon Foundation (if eligible).